Make your own fused glass snowmen Christmas decorations at home.
Make you own unique cheeky fused glass snowmen Christmas decorations with our fun craft kit for adults and older children. Fused glass is a great craft that doesn’t require great precision, and is perfect for beginners and family's. This is an excellent gift for craft-loving friends and family members.
This fabulous kit includes all the materials needed to make the three snowman decorations in red, brights, or pastel glass. A make at home kit for three fused glass snowmen Christmas decorations is £40 and a set of six is £55.
Also included is clear instructions and return postage for us to fire your glass snowmen in the kiln.
Each glass snowmen are approx. 10cm high and come with a small hook for hanging on your Christmas tree or in a window.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, e.g Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity and is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk