Our pretty Forget Me Nots make at home fused glass kit is new for spring 2021. This is a lovely gift for Mother's Day a spring birthday, a summer wedding, or a lovely 'just because I care' gift.
Its' a perfect calm and fun craft activity to do at home as we continue to spend more time inside. You can even connect with friends and family by having a kit each to make during a creative zoom call evening.
A craft kit for a set of three make at home glass Forget Me Nots is £40 and a set of 6 is £60. This includes all the glass materials and all postage. The flowers heads are 5cm by 5cm and will be fired with a stem and petal. The finished fused flowers will be 18cm tall perfect for displaying in a small jug, bottle or jam jar.
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln, adding the stem and petal.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk