If you love craft kits for adults you will adore our make at home fused glass love heart kits. Choose from the gorgeous glass colour options to make your own unique glass heart decoration.
The DIY fused glass kits contain a lovely selection of glass materials and everything else you need to make your creations. One you have made your glass hearts you send the glass back to us to be fired in our glass kiln from our studio in Dorset (prepaid UK postage included).
A craft kit for a make at home glass love heart is £30. Or a large kit containing a pair of two hearts is £45 (a perfect wedding gift for love birds).
Our DIY home glass kits can be sent to you or direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message. Postage is free so we can save you time and money if your need a thoughtful gift for a creative friend or family member.
The glass hearts are 9 cm by 9cm and has a hole for ribbon to hang.
Choose from: Blues, Pinks and Reds, Pastels, Rainbow Bright’s or Whites.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln, adding the stem and petal.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.