Our pretty make at home fused glass Easter Egg kits were a best seller last year. A DIY craft kit for a set of three make at home glass Easter egg decorations is £35 and a set of 6 is £55. The make at home fused glass kits contains all the materials you will need to create your own gorgeous Easter egg decorations at home then you send them back to be fired in our Dorset studio with the prepaid UK postage.
The glass Easter Egg decorations are 4cm by 5.5cm, have a small hole for hanging and will be supplied with white ribbon.
1. Decorate your home / dining table this Easter, (buy now and have your glass returned for Easter)
2. Have some creative fun over the Easter weekend with your family or steal a few peaceful few hours to yourself. Please note that our craft kits are for adults /older children.
3. Send thoughtful fun Easter gifts to creative friends, grandparents or older children. You can even connect with love ones by arranging a fun Easter craft zoom call and get making together.
Our make at home fused glass kits can be to you or direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message.
Choose from the following colour options:
1.Whites, 2. Mixed Pastels, 3. Mixed bright rainbow. 4. Pinks or 5. Blues
Alternatively, you can send a colour request for up to three colours and I will make you up a kit, e.g., yellow, pink and white.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln, adding the stem and petal.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).