A fun, creative family activity. Perfect for school holidays.
Family make at home glass kits.
We have designed a family make at home glass kit for the half term / Easter school holiday as families are in need of some fun, creative activities. The kits include everything you need to create some lovely personal glass decorations from the comfort of your home with you family.
The kits are suitable for children 10 and over and should be supervised by an adult.
The Family kits are £105 (this includes all materials, postage and firing).
The kits will include:
3 Hearts glass shapes
3 Birds glass shapes
3 Easter eggs glass shapes
4 Birds glass shapes
4 Easter eggs glass shapes
10 pots of coloured glass powders
Glue and glue sticks
Return postage (to fire your glass creations in the kiln).
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln, adding the stem and petal.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk