Our fused glass Forget-me-not make at home kits are ideal end of term gifts for teachers, which they will love! We have even added a sweet, personalised gift tag which can include the saying ‘thank you for helping me grow.’ from you child.
The kit can be given as the gift for your child’s teacher for them to design and make, or you can help your child make the glass flowers and then they can give their favourite teacher's the finished fired glass Forget me nots (we recommend this as a supervised activity for children over 8.) If you choose to make the flowers I can even engrave the stems of the flowers with a short message ie; To Mrs Adams from Jack 2021.
Each glass craft kit contains all the materials you need, and all postage is free., including return postage for us to fire the kits in the kiln in our Dorset studio.
A craft kit for a set of three make at home glass Forget-me-nots is £40 and a set of 6 is £60. These kits are perfect as a special gift for a special teacher. Or it can be a joint gift from a few children.
The flowers heads are 5cm by 5cm and will be fired with a stem and petal. The finished fused flowers will be 18cm tall perfect for displaying in a small jug, bottle or jam - jar.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln, adding the stem and petal.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).