Our lovely fused glass Christmas stars kit has everything you need to create gorgeous decorations for the festive season. This craft kit will enable you to make your own unique glass Christmas decorations in a fun, crafty way.
Once made, return your glass stars with the pre-paid postage and we will fire them in our kiln in Dorset, UK. We’ll return them with the white ribbon ready for you to hang on your tree or give as thoughtful handmade gifts.
Its a lovely adult craft activity all year round and the kits make great Christmas presents for your crafty friends too!
A make at home kit for three fused glass star decorations is £40 and a set of 6 is £65.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, e.g. Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
The glass star decorations are approx 5cm.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity and is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and message it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).