Create your own sparkling glass star Christmas tree decorations with this special iridescent fused glass kit. Each craft kit contains everything you need to make a selection of beautiful designs using gorgeous iridescent glass flakes and rods which twinkles and changes colour in sunlight – it’s truly magical! Your glass stars will change colour in sunlight and twinkling at night, creating an enchanting atmosphere.
Our glass snowflake kit is designed for complete beginners - you don't need any previous craft or fused glass making experience. Each kit contains all the materials and instructions you need.
Once you have made your glass star ornaments, return them to us for firing in our kiln in Dorset, UK and they will be returned with ribbon ready to hang on your Christmas tree or to give as a thoughtful handmade glass gift.
A set of 3 snowflakes is £45 and a set of 6 is £70
The glass snowflakes decorations are approx. 5cm.
UK shipping only.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, e.g., Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity. Older children should be supervised. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and message it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left-over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).