Our new iridescent glass Christmas tree decoration kit offers a lovely craft experience to make your own beautiful fused glass Christmas decorations.
This is a really special craft kit containing everything you need to make a selection of beautiful designs using gorgeous iridescent glass flakes and rods which twinkles and changes colour in sunlight – it’s truly magical!
Once you have made your glass Christmas trees, return them to us for firing in our professional glass kiln in Dorset, UK and they will be returned with ribbon ready to hang or to give as a thoughtful handmade glass gift.
Once complete we will return your decorations so you can proudly attach them to your Christmas tree to bring magic and style to your home this festive season.
A lovely make at home craft experience and a great gift idea!
A craft kit to make a set of three fused glass Christmas tree decorations is £45 and a set of 6 is £70.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, eg Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
The glass Christmas tree decorations are approx 7cm high.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. I send you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box. All the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and message me here on Etsy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back to me (direct in a letterbox) in the original packaging/box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs.
7. I receive your glass creations and fire them in my kiln.
8. I add a ribbon and some pretty packaging and send it back to you.