What could be more festive than making your own fused glass Christmas decorations?
Our beautiful new fused glass star kit contains all the materials and step-by-step instructions for you to make your own unique glass star decorations using stunning iridescent glass flakes and rods. The iridescent glass (dichroic glass) is stunning as its changes colours as the light changes. It’s just so magical.
Simply pop your glass star back in the post once you've made it for us to fire in our professional glass kiln in our Dorset studio (with the pre-paid postage), and will we return it to you with ribbon ready for hanging.
It’s your chance to craft your own beautiful glass decoration to hang on a tree or give as a thoughtful Christmas gift.
The fused glass star decorations are approx. 11cm by 11cm.
A kit for one fused glass star in £37 and for two stars its £52
UK shipping only.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, e.g., Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and message it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left-over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk