With this lovely new fused glass kit you can create your own beautiful sea wave design trinket dish. Inspired by the sea, this craft kit will allow you to bring a little piece of seaside magic into your home.
If you love glass, the sea and crafting you will love this new kit!
Following Wendy’s clear instructions and online video tutorial you can create a beautiful and functional fused glass trinket dish, perfect for storing your jewellery or other small treasures. With a range of beautiful glass colours and materials to choose from; your finished trinket dish will look stunning with the light shining through.
The fused glass kit comes complete with everything you need to emboss designs, add copper foil shapes (such as little fish) and add a stunning tiny electric blue bubbles inside the glass. A gorgeous selection sea inspired coloured glass granules are included and some stunning iridescent glass flakes which will add a beautiful shimmer, like sunlight sparkles on the sea.
Whether you're new to fusing glass or looking for a new detailed craft project, this kit contains everything you need to create your own fused glass trinket dish. This is the perfect Sunday afternoon project to bring out your creativity!
These fused glass kits make lovely gift for Mother's Day or a spring / summer birthday. A perfect gift for someone who wants to try glass fusing in the comfort of their own home. We can send the kits direct to the gift recipient, with a gift note, saving you a little time and money.
All postage is included for you to return your glass to us to be fired in our professional kilns from our studio in Lulworth, on the Dorset coast. Once fused the glass is then returned to the kiln and slumped over a plaster mould to give the glass soap dish shape. Your glass will then be hand finish and very carefully packaged and returned.
When you return the glass for firing, we ask for all left over glass, the packaging and paperwork are returned too, as we reuse and recycle everything.
The trinket dish is 8cm by 8cm.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back.