Our make at home fused glass robin kit is one of our best- selling craft kits for adults. If you love trying new crafts from home you will love this pretty glass robin kit. Each make at home fused glass kits includes all the glass materials you need to create your own unique glass birds. Make your DIY glass kit from home then send your robins back to us to be fired in the kiln from our studio in Dorset (all UK postage is prepaid).
A kit for a set of three make at home fused glass robins is £35 and a set of six is £50. Our craft kits can be sent to you or direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message. The kits are perfect gifts for creative family and friends.
The glass birds are 8cm by 2.5 cm and come with a small hole for hanging. They can be hung in window all year round or saved as Christmas decoration and hung on the Christmas tree.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.