Our make at home fused glass paradise bird kit is one of our best-selling craft kits for adults. The DIY fused glass kit contains everything you need to design and make your own gorgeous glass birds. Create your unique designs at home and then send back to us to be fired in the kiln from our studio in Dorset (all UK postage is prepaid).
A glass craft kit for a set of three make at home fused glass paradise birds is £35 and a set of 6 is £50. This includes all glass materials and all postage.
Our DIY home glass kits can be sent to you or direct as presents to creative friends or family members, in pretty packaging with a gift message. Postage is free so we can save you time and money. The kits make perfect present for spring birthdays, Easter and end of term gifts for teachers.
The glass birds are approx. 8cm by 2.5 cm and come with a small hole for hanging. Each glass kit may vary and include slightly different materials and glass colours.
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk