Make you own beautiful glass snowflake decorations at home with this craft kit.
Our beautiful fused glass snowflake kits are one of our most popular Christmas crafts kits for adults. A DIY craft kit for 3 fused glass snowflake Christmas decorations is £35 and a set of 6 is £50. Each make at home fused glass snowflake kit contains everything you need to create your own unique glass snowflake decorations to hang on your Christmas tree.
Design and make your glass snowflake decorations at home then send back to us to be fired in the kiln from our studio in Dorset (all UK postage is prepaid).
Making our fused glass kits is a lovely craft activity all year round and the kits make great presents for crafty friends and family. The craft kits can be sent direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message. Postage is free so we can save you time and money.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass snowflakes to be fired e.g. Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
The glass snowflakes decorations are 5cm and will be returned with ribbon which can be tied around an arm of the snowflake so it can be hung in your Christmas tree
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk