Make you own beautiful glass snowflake decorations at home with this craft kit.
A make at home kit for three fused glass snowflake Christmas decorations is £35 and a set of 6 is £50. The glass kit includes all materials and all postage. Its a lovely craft activity all year round and the kits make great Christmas presents for crafty friends and family. The craft kits can be sent direct as a gift to family or friends with a gift message
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, eg Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
The glass snowflakes decorations are approx 5cm, and will be finished with white ribbon for hanging on your Christmas tree or in a window. Each glass kit may vary and include slightly different materials and glass colours.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk