A beautiful kit containing iridescent glass flakes and rods.
Make your own set of gorgeous, fused glass snowflake Christmas decorations with this beautiful craft kit.
Our glass snowflake kit is designed for complete beginners - you don't need any previous craft or fused glass making experience. We supply all materials to give you an inspirational introduction to fused glass.
This is a very special kit containing iridescent glass flakes and rods. This iridescent glass twinkles and changes colour in the light – it's truly magical! Great for hanging in the window or putting on the Christmas tree, they're lightweight so you can hang them on anything. Changing colour in sunlight and twinkling at night, they create an enchanting atmosphere.
Once you have created your designs you return the snowflakes to us to fire in our glass kilns in Dorset, UK. We shall fire and return your fused glass decorations, with nylon thread ready to hang on your Christmas tree. The finished pieces also make a great present for crafty friends or family!
A set of 3 snowflakes is £42 and a set of 6 is £57
The glass snowflakes decorations are approx. 5cm.
UK shipping only.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, e.g., Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity. Older children should be supervised. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and message it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left-over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Product photography by @girl_behindthelens www.girlbehindthelens.co.uk