If you love fused glass art and rolling sea waves, you’ll love this new fused glass kit. You can create a little bit of a sea magic for in your home and as a reminder of your favourite beach or coastline. A perfect gift for both craft lovers and sea lovers.
You’ll use beautiful glass materials to create your own unique glass curve, inspired by the sea. Wendy’s clear instructions and online video tutorial will guide you through several gorgeous, fused glass techniques for your very own stunning fused glass wave curve. The finished curved glass wave can catch the sunlight in a window or be lit with a tea light candle, they look beautiful with the light shining through.
The glass kit comes complete with everything you need to emboss designs, add copper foil shapes (such as little fish) and add a stunning tiny blue bubbles inside the glass. A gorgeous selection sea inspired coloured glass granules are included and some stunning iridescent glass flakes which will add a beautiful shimmer, like sunlight sparkles on the sea.
If you have already tried other fused glass kits this project will take your fused glass experience to the next level, this kit gives you access to an amazing range of new materials and techniques that were previously only available to professional glass artists, this project will give you hours of joy, as well as creating some truly stunning results.
The is a lovely craft project to while away an afternoon, ideal if you like a detailed craft project, allowing you time to be really creative! There’s no time constraints about when you complete this, so it can be a project you keep coming back to until you are happy and are ready for it to be sent back and fired in Wendy’s kiln.
A lovely gift for Mother’s Day or a spring/summer birthday. The fused glass wave kits are a perfect gift for both craft lovers and sea lovers. We can send the kits direct to the gift recipient, with a gift note, saving you a little time and money.
The glass curve is 18cm by 11cm
All postage is included for you to return your glass to us to be fired in our professional kilns from our studio in Lulworth, on the Dorset coast. Once fused the glass in then returned to the kiln and slumped over a plaster mould to give the glass the elegant wave shape. Your glass will then be hand finish and very carefully packaged and returned.
When you return the glass for firing, we ask for all left over glass, the packaging and paperwork are returned too, as we reuse and recycle everything.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back.