This lovely, fused glass coaster kit includes everything you need to make two sea inspired glass drinks coasters. If you love the sea and are looking for a summer craft project these kits are perfect, and they make orginal, thoughtful gifts for Mother’s Day or summer birthdays.
You can design a stunning underwater theme, complete with little fish and coral or a pretty beach shoreline with lapping waves on the sand. This lovely fused glass craft kit will allow you to make a little piece of seaside magic for your home.
Simple follow Wendy’s clear step by step instructions, and online video tutorial and she will guide you through the fused glass techniques so you can create your own unique drinks coasters using beautiful glass materials that capture the magical quality of the sea.
The glass kit comes complete with everything you need to emboss designs, add copper foil shapes (such as little fish) and add a stunning tiny electric blue bubbles inside the glass. A gorgeous selection of sea inspired coloured glass granules are included and some stunning iridescent glass flakes which will add a beautiful shimmer, like sunlight sparkles on the sea.
This is a great project for those that like to be creative and take the time to put their own personal touch on each piece. A lovely kit for a relaxed creative Sunday afternoon.
If you have already tried other fused glass kits this project will allow you to learn some new fused glass techniques and use materials that have interesting and stunning results.
The fused glass wave kits are a perfect gift for both craft lovers and sea lovers to create a little bit of a sea magic for in your home and as a reminder of your favourite beach or coastline.
We can send the kits direct to the gift recipient, with a handwritten gift note, saving you a little time and money.
The coasters measure 9cm and will be return with rubber feet.
All postage is included for you to return your glass to us to be fired in our professional kilns from our studio in Lulworth, on the Dorset coast. We will then hand finish the glass and return your finished fused glass wave coasters.
When you return the glass for firing, we ask for all left over glass, the packaging and paperwork are returned too, as we reuse and recycle everything.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back.