This lovely festive fused glass kit includes everything you need to make two glass coasters with a magical winter wonderland scene. This is a great craft activity for a relaxed pre-Christmas crafternoon, ideal if you like a detailed craft project, allowing you time to be really creative!
The glass fusing kit comes complete with everything you need to emboss little houses, trees, and stars into the glass. A gorgeous selection of snowy white glass granules are included and some stunning iridescent glass flakes which will add a beautiful shimmer, like sunlight sparkles on the snow.
Wendy has produced an online video tutorial and clear instructions that will guide you through the fused glass techniques so you can create your own unique drinks coasters using beautiful glass materials.
If you have already tried other fused glass kits this project will allow you to learn some new fused glass techniques and use materials that have interesting and stunning results.
These new fused glass Christmas kits are a perfect gift for both craft lovers and Christmas décor lovers, and we can send the kits direct to the gift recipient, with a gift note, saving you a little time and money.
The coasters measure 9cm and will be return with rubber feet.
All postage is included for you to return your glass to us to be fired in our professional kilns from our studio in Lulworth, on the Dorset coast. We will then hand finish the glass and return your finished fused glass wave coasters.
When you return the glass for firing, we ask for all left over glass, the packaging and paperwork are returned too, as we reuse and recycle everything.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left - over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back.