A make at home fused glass kit cost £30. This includes all materials and all postage. They can be sent direct as a gift to family or friends with a gift message.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchgase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. I send you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box. All the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to me at [email protected] (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back to me (direct in a letterbox) in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs.
7. I receive your glass creations and fire them in my kiln.
8. I add a ribbon and some pretty packaging and send it back to you.